DEDICATED TO THE YOUTH AND FRIENDS OF THE SALINAS SECTION NPLAD

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Looking Ahead to Spirit West Coast Prayer Tent Outreach


Recently, I was asked about our upcoming Prayer Tent Outreach for Spirit West Coast. Thank you so much for your interest. I can't tell you how much of a blessing it was last year to be a part of this ministry. Many souls were saved and many were set free from demonic bondage. Although it was exciting to be a part, it was a lot of work and was the focus of my time spent at Spirit West Coast. I expect that this will be true again for all of our workers.

As of right now, there are still too many details to work out for this outreach to post anything definite on our site or to tell your youth groups. However, I will be dealing with the main evangelistic coordinator for the event and will be talking to the Prayer Tent Coordinator. I do know that there will be a minimum age for our workers and that I will set a policy that our youth workers must be recommended by their youth leader and approved by their pastor. Dealing in the prayer tent was serious business the last time so I am counting on our Young7One SWC Task Force members to be ready, trained and prayed up for anything. Please stay tuned for more details...

Win, Build, Send!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home